Thursday, June 22, 2006

S&B - June 21, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It was a good-sized group last evening and we were all busy with our projects.

One of the projects was one that Karen's been working on lately. It's a lovely tank top, made up of stripes. The stripes, however, are not random. Karen's based the stripes on the Fibonnaci Sequence. I believe that Linda striped her Lucy Bags in this manner, too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And while the vein in my head was throbbing due to the wild mathematics conversation last night, I thought why not investigate sites that combine the Fibonnaci Sequence and knitting?

Here's what I've come up with so far:

Fuzzy Galore

Knitting-and.com

Magknits

Making Light (it's a good article with excellent links)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Drop a line in the comments if you have other links or sources! Meanwhile, I need a bit of lie-down as I'm having algebra flashbacks.